Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"aPRiL FooL"...

aPRiL FooL
... aPRiL FooL... hmmmm... what's so special bout this day??? Besides than getting FOOLED by some person that makes u cursing non-stop, otherwise it's just d same ordinary day in a calendar month of april... But still... i can't help myself fr. getting fooled by these people... 1 in particular is my 'lil bro, who alwiz got a very nasty idea to 'kenakan' me... benci tau!!! But still i love him very much... ;@)
Opsss... seems like it's been out of d topic now... Back to business... This entry supposedly be part of my March topic. As it was d last order 4 that mth. But i was so busy (...doing what i don't know... theehehehehe...), plus i was outstation for 2 days... so i've no time 2 update my blog. It was for my 'lil sis' mak angkat ('pet mom') in Bkt. Beruntung... She wanted 2 try my cuppies, so i made her 16 simple designs of choc. moist cuppies wt. buttercream icing...



4 comments:

  1. lawaaa nye bunga mieza nh.. kembang mekar.. bleh share guna nozzle no brp?? hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kak alice... miza guna wilton nye nozzle coz cari yg lynn ckp 852 tu tak penah jumpa... asyik out of stock jer... wilton punye is 2D... ;@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo..ade2.hehe...tq2..leh try gune nih..lawa rose tu tau..hehe

    ReplyDelete