Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

ICCA - Wilton Method on Cake Decorating Course 1

My New Cool Gadgets

I've alwiz wanted to join ICCA's (International Centre of Cake Artistry) baking class. After a long consideration and approval from my hubby, i called them up (Section 14 branch) on 4th of Mar and ask about d availability of d class... They told me that it is still vacant, so i signed up immediately n make d payment d very next day. My 1st class of Course 1 starts on d 6th..
D course is Wilton Method of Cake Decorating - Course 1. They have 3 courses all-together (1,2,3) + Fondant & Gumpaste course in order 4 u 2 master cake decorating, knowing types of icing (esp. Buttercream, Royal Icing n Fondant) n at d same time learn about tips n tricks along d way. They are 8 of us in d class. Our instructor is Nancy... Very helpful n informative..
On our 1st day, we were introduced to basics essential tool kit on baking n decorating. Oh ya, we got a FREE Student Stater Kit wt lots of stuff in it, Reference Book n Practice Board. We were excited as it has been a while since we used to get free stuff during class (as far as i recalled, not counting my stewardess days... hmmmm... think it was during school time eh)... hahaha... Besides that, i also got myself their almost-complete tool kit to replaced my old one at home... I've been eyeing on it ever since i got to know bout Wilton Products... Finally... yeayyy... But then later at home i've 2 explained 2 hubby why i bought it coz it cost... a bummer $$$... He cooled down after i told him that this is an investment 4 my business plus i plan 2 apply for ICCA's Instructorship Course once i completed all d courses... wish me luck peeps ;@)

No comments:

Post a Comment